budget during Corona Virus

So.... Day 4 in the isolated household.... And youngest child is getting over her fever. Eldest child has still got a cough, but pretty sure it is not Corona. Middle child still no symptoms. And us adults.... Well we're just waiting to see if we get anything from our children.... 
Meanwhile 2/3 days of homeschool went okay, trying to establish a routine of 9am school start after an 'assembly'. Also trying to get them out of the house everyday, but today only eldest agreed... So that didnt go so well...hmmmm.... This might get rather tedious after 2 weeks and counting..
So... How to save money whilst in isolation. Well actually I think saving money has got a whole load easier (providing your wage is still being paid...), No pubs, restaurants, I can't even go out and buy chocolate....! Also audible has just made all children's books free, and we didn't have a TV licence or any pay for TV anyway, so we're just sticking to ITV and Ch4 catch-up. Add to the the fact that we're not going out anywhere and therefore don't need much petrol, and if we did go to a national park, it would be free, and I think we'll save a lot this month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why am I writing this blog?